posted this on April 16, 2012 14:43
1. Make sure you have the latest Flash player version. The latest version of Flash can be downloaded HERE.
2. Delete your Flash cookies by clicking HERE.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer installed. Click HERE to download it.
4. From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History. Click HERE for more detailed instructions.
5. Check Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History, and then click Delete. Click HERE for more detailed instructions.
Was your question not answered? Send us a message!
Support Software by Zendesk